Show Mobile Navigation

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mallika Sherawat : I've done films that have been for adults only

Unknown - 4:58 AM
Actress Mallika Sherawat has gone small... Yes, she has jumped onto the small screen bandwagon. 

Mallika will be a judge on the dance reality show 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom - 2'. And after performing to 'Sheila Ki Jawaani' and 'Maiyya Maiyya',

the actress said she was excited about her new role. "I've got television offers before. However, I thought this was the right time. TV has become big in India. It's a medium many actors are trying their hands at," explained Mallika.


Mallika Sherawat is glad to be seen on a family show that's not for adults only. "This stint will help me connect with the average Indian. I've done films that have been for adults only, a family show is indeed a welcome change," confesses the sultry Sherawat.

 
So just what is she going to bring on the show? " Terence Lewis and Javed Jaffery are well versed in dance.


They know the technicalities of the art and will look at it from a certain angle, I'll judge the performanace from an audience point of view. What I'm looking for is the 'X-factor' in the contestants," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment